Thursday, November 21, 2019

Little A as an Angel, Mouse & Party Girl in the Nutcracker Ballet

Hi! This is Little A, and I wanted to tell you about my rehearsal and performance for my ballet studios performance of the Nutcracker. 



So for almost half the day during Christmas time, I would have to go and practice. I had to work for the angels and rats and party girls, and it took so long. I eventually was an angel and a rat!



The long practices made my legs feel so tired and sore for a long time. The rehearsals were two months long.


The performance on the first night I was an angel and a rat and the second night I was an angel, party girls and a rat. When I was a rat I had to run around and protect the queen. We had to sing a lot as angels, and the on the second night I also was a party girl, which meant that I got to dance around and hold up a stuffed animal, and danced around with the other party girls.



When I was all done I was glad because it meant that I didn't have to be in those uncomfortable clothes anymore. I forgot my wings the first night too!

I was happy to see my family supporting me and coming to my performance, and I even got these beautiful flowers after and I really liked them.




1 comment: