Saturday, August 26, 2017

Big Sis Birthday

Big Sis had her birthday party today!  She invited her new found friends. She really wanted a more grown up party, so she settled on the Bowling Alley on base!  We had all her friends meet us at the Bowling Alley, where the girls had their very own lane.


Kevin and I bowled with the other kids on the next lane over.  This was by far the easiest birthday party I have ever done! It was so fast and simple.

After the kids bowled a few games, we walked back to our house, and the kids had cake and ice cream and Big Sis opened her presents.  In fact, the party went by so quick that we told the parents the kids can stay and play for a few hours after the party.


I know that Big Sis had a great day and definitely felt more mature and older. I can't believe how fast kids grow.  Time simply flies by and before I know it, she will be leaving for college!  Seriously, can't time just freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment