Friday, August 18, 2017

The Halls of Hallasan


Living on base has its pros and cons.  I would have to say my favorite pro is living in the towers.  I love living in Hallasan Tower!  Each floor has long halls that all kids take advantage of to skate, bike, scooter or skateboard.


As you go up the elevator all you hear are shrills and screams of kids having fun together.  I heard about the fun that kids have in the halls before we moved here, so we packed all the kids' skates in our luggage.  I love how we get knocks on the door asking for the kids to play in the halls or go down and play on the playground.


Our kids have had nerf fights, skating parties, obstacle races and many other games in the halls.  As I am making dinner Little A will pop her head in and holler, "I'm going to the 4th floor", and off she goes.  It is such a great experience for the kids to have so many friends so close!


Even Little Monster loves riding his little bikes in the halls.  Anytime the door opens, he jumps on his bike and rushes out the door before I can close it!  It is so cute and funny to watch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment