Friday, December 8, 2017

M&M's Birthday

Hey this is M&M here. My turn to tell you an adventure of my own! Waking up on the morning of your birthday is the best day of the year, except for Christmas of course. I woke up to the amazing smell of pancakes. We get to decide the breakfast on the day of our birthday. I love looking out the window every morning just to see if anything happened over night that I didn't know of. And to my great surprise, it had snowed that night and I wanted to go out and play in it as soon as possible. But, I wondered if something would happen that was related to school. That something happened sooner than I thought.


I ate all my breakfast, opened some presents and got ready to go to school. My family and I were saying prayers, when Mom got a E-mail from school. I knew something was up because the second my mom read the E-mail, she looked furious. I was eager to hear what the E-mail said so I asked "What does it say mom?" She replied, "M&M, looks like you are going to have a great birthday today because," she paused and we all walked over to hear the great news, in our opinion, "school is canceled," mom said. "YE S" we all shouted. We were so excited that we started to run around the living room. We were all chanting "School is canceled! School is canceled!" My mom started to text everyone in Hallasan tower the news. I ran into the storage room along with my sisters and dug out our snow stuff from the winter bucket. My sisters and I got on all our snow clothes and ran outside to play at the park right below our tower.


In about 5 minutes there was some what of 100 kids outside with sleds and they were throwing snowballs at everyone in sight. Thanks to the text my mom sent out, other moms and dads along with their kids came out to enjoy our second snow, and first School Snow Day.  Some of our good friends, the Rust family, came out and said "We are going to go sledding, do you guys want to come?" "Yes!" we said and followed them.

I had never gone sledding before so I was the first to try... and it was AWSOME.

A few days later was my birthday party! I had decided to have a painting party.



My friends and I painted a unicorn for my party.


We had ice cream cake


and had a great time playing "Never Have I Ever" and "Sardines".

After 3 hours of giggling and fun, we had to depart. My friends said that they loved my party and hope I had a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment